Wednesday, October 8, 2008

MKP boasting about his own self yet again

Thank you so much my dear readers for coming back to my blog everyday! XDDDD Cheers! I know that i am NOT alone, i have got HUNDREDS of people who is here with me here in my blog everyday! Thanks for everything man! Your action that is to view and read my blog motivate me alot! I know i got some loyal unknown friends reading my blog too! I know my friends read my blog too and i will only read those blog that i like yah! I also found out that artistes do read too! =))! Pure boring and nothing interesting blog is a total waste of my precious time!

Readers motivate you, MY ASS!!! Your ego is much bigger than your brain I feel!!! I have three words for ya, Sean... GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!!


Sorry if i didn't reply you guys when you complimented my blog. In my heart, i thank you for THAT! Glad to know many people are finding my blog very interesting and love to read it! My entires have got a wide range of varities and you get to see and know many thing! My life is like so happening and intersting to the extent of having so many things to blog about!
Your life 'happening and interesting'??? Exactly what do you mean by that??? Your life is so full of corruption and filth, those are the facts!!!


Look at the number of entries i blog the last month and i got a shock! It was 80 ENTRIES within a month! Once again, thanks for being with me, greatly appreciated! WOO HOO!
Yaya papaya!! It's all thanks to your own arrogance and overconfidence!!!


I don't really CARES about those who didn't like me or people whom i dislike because they are just NOBODY to me. Nothing at all and neither can they affect me in one way or the other! =) As mention before, so long as NO physical harm is involve, all is well! If not i will make sure i will sent them to the prison!!!! Let see who will have the LAST LAUGH! WOO HOO!!!!!!!!WOO HOO!!!!!WOO HOO!!!
Since you refuse to do some self-reflection and realize your own errors, you might just as well GO STRAIGHT TO HELL!!! Unrepentant bastard!!! I won't be surprised if the mirrors in your house break every time you try to look at yourself...!!


Those who don't like me, i didn't ask you to read my blog. If you don't like my entry then just get lost. =) If you don't like me why still bother to read my blog every single day? Please, it is NOT necessary that you read my blog, i have to read yours too. Some of those i don't like, your blog is simply pure boring can? Nothing much and i find that you doesn't have a LIFE at all. =)
Excuse me, Sean Koh Tze Seng??? YOU are the one with NO LIFE!!! And we don't even need scientific proof for that!!! I am creating these entries on behalf of all those MediaCorp fans who truly HATE you!!!

No comments: