Thursday, October 30, 2008

Sean Koh further destroys himself with this nonsense

Taken from the blog of Mr Kiam Pa aka Sean Koh Tze Seng... everyone make some noise!! (BOOOOOOOOOO)

Time flies man, in one blink of an eye, its the last day of year 2008. I am going to blog about the year 2008 for the first time right now! When i compare the pros and the cons, i am very sure that the pros out weight the cons! I am very glad to say that year 2008 is a GREAT YEAR FOR ME! I get almost anything i want within my own means. Look at my year 2008 entries, its unbelievable that i actually did or gone through such things!

- Sean koh started off with buying UZAP for slimming purpose? Actually i didn't use that very often either because i don't have time or i am lazy to use it.-Sean koh move on to going to Expression for more greater slimming effects? Actually i did that out of curiosity and wanting to try out whether it works or not. I am proud to say that it really works. I really slim down alot and what matters is that, after the whole package, i have got few abs effect from the result of slimming. From a very large tummy to now not so big tummy. My appetite has also decrease over the time during my slimming period. I really eat anything like nobody business before the slimming period. I learnt quite alot from expressions as well. Thank you Expressions and your staff.

-Sean koh went to Beijing 101 to have a hair treatment for fun? Actually i did that out of curiosity as well. I want to experience how its like to go through such process and learnt quite alot from the consultant as well. I even got phycho by the consultant to sign up a hair treatment package which costs $1000 to $2000 and lucky my parents stop me and i am enlighten. Look at how those consultant phycho people and you will really fall into the trap. Sometimes in life, there is no need to go though certain things that is not really necessary.

-Sean koh suddenly went insane and pay for a small amount of money for a facial trial and spend $1200 on 30 facial packages. Actually i find that its good to treat your skin when you are young. Especially when your skin condition is not that bad yet, trust me you will know it for yourself next time. It wasn't easy to born with very good skin complex like Jeanette aw. No one is born to have lots of pimples on their face, its how people handle or take good care of it. If you want to look good, you have got to take good care of it. For me, i use my own facial products and seek professionals to help out for me. This is not a need but a demand for luxury. I am stil young with not much burden on me and i didn't really need that large amount of money yet so i spend it on grooming purpose. You should know that when you neglect your face when you are young, when you grow up, not only you need to spend a very large amount of money on treatment, the effect of the result will be slow too. I rather spend the money on my face than to buy a men's LV bag? Please, i don't think it is worth it to buy the super high end brand when i am still a teenager. Though this amount of money i can last for quite a long time as well as to buy many other branded goods but i have it all already. I will only yearn to have MORE of it thats all.

-Sean koh went to buy himself lots of unnecessary branded material stuff for his own use. Even he has it already but he will always demand for more of it. He keep buying more and more things and when it get out of control, certain things have to be clear to store the new stuff. He always over-pamper himself over the limit and this is not a good thing.

-Sean koh always yearn for good food. He always go for good food and ignore all the normal food. He will complain when the food is not to his liking and he will not bother to eat it. He knows that good food is able to bright up his day so he is moving toward this direction. True enough that i really loves good food. Who doesn't like good food anyway? Its a bless being able to taste and eat good food man! Don't you know how much hardwork is put into it, to prepare such a heavenly food? I eat to live, live my life to the fullest. Of course you have to take note of what you eat either, health is more important than anything else.

-Sean koh is treated well by his favourites artistes! Be it any form of good treatment he get, he really appreciate it very much. Fate doesn't come easily and when it comes, i will cherish it. One of the person i have alot of fate with, is a very popular photographer called Angie. I will always met her at the same bus stop/interchange/sit. I am very glad that my favourites has treat me very well in the year 2008 and the time and effort i have put in, is worth while. I get to learn many things from them and all the behind the scene situation. Thank you so much, Felicia Chin, Joanne Peh, Patricia Mok, Zoe Tay. The 4 of my favourites is the one i spend the most time with and got a better understanding of them over the years. Thank you so much dear! (You forgot your 'dearest' Sun Yanzi, you idiot!!)

-Sean koh went to try out acting in the year 2008. Be it part times or extras, he enjoy it very much! Although my passion in acting is not there but in life, there is a need to try out different things. Since the start of acting, i really learnt alot of things that normal people don't usually see or know. You will never know how exhausting or hell for the peoples behind the scenes. Its really a good exposure and experience for me lah. I get to know more peoples, more friends and more foes. XDDDD Whatever it is, he never regret getting involve in such things. As a saying goes, moderation is the word.

-Sean koh doesn't have alot of TRUE FRIENDS but i am glad that i have some friends who are really true to me and i have got FB as well! I find this enough already. What i heard from my uncle is true, having too many friends is not a good thing. For example you have got few hundred friends and there is only 365 days a year and you can't possibly be meeting them out everyday right? This also apply to all the famous people or the celebrities, true enough? I am not the type that likes to meet people out everyday for fun or what. I only do that once in a while, i like to have time of my own to live it peacefully doing things that i like. In life, one will meet all kinds of people. Do not judge a book by its cover and there is a need to put in an extra effort to find out whats inside the book. I always focus alot on people who are TRUE. Once i realise that they are not true, a solution will be decide later. I rather make enemies with people than to keep those people who are not true. I won't allow people who are up to no good to do anything funny with me.

What i want to improve for the year 2009? A new start, a new life.

-Sean koh wants to improve his EQ. He wants to try to get along well with others. EQ is the MOST important thing in the world, without it no matter how high is your IQ, you won't survive for long. I am trying to improve my EQ with what i can do. My imagination always run wild when i don't get what is going on lah! Paranoid is one of my greatest weakness!

-Sean koh wants to stay happy always!!!!!! He always try to stay happy always during the ups and downs, high or low period of his life! =)

-Sean koh wants to take a step at a time for his life. He know he is not born with a very intelligent brain so he is trying to improve on that.

SEAN KOH = chidlish, stupid, retarded, longwinded, bigtime joker, abominable, despicable, obsessed, self-destructive, vain, arrogant, blah blah blah. MAY HE BURN IN HELL SOON!!!

No comments: