Tuesday, October 7, 2008

More bootlicking from MKP

This new entry by the despicable MKP really makes my blood boil to the maximum. About time I bring back Project MKP to a full-time basis!! Words in red indicate evidence of extreme bootlicking and words that can induce pure anger.

I feel so touched right now. Thank you so much dear Felicia!!!! Thanks for brightening up my day! Its been few months since i last saw you and today fate really brought us together! I feel really touched that u still show me so much care and concern!!!! I love you dear.
Wait a minute!! I thought you said that you're 'focus fully on Yanzi for good'??? I myself don't deny that I also love Fel, but I wouldn't use big words to express my love for her or anyone!!! I'm not an arogant prick like you!!!

I thought after so long we will like just drift away and i will feel very sad if that happens. I realise that not only this didn't happen but u have shown me even more care and concern as compared to the last time! From the bottom of my heart, i am really grateful to you.
YOUR BRAIN IS REALLY FULL OF SHIT!!!!!

I walk towards the wardrope and wanting to return my clothes and i saw dear Felicia! If my eyes didn't play prank on me, i saw her car, the next thing i knew is that she just came out of the car!I shouted out 'EHHHHH' then dear feli turn back and shouted out, is that SEAN? I say yes!!!!!I quickly walk towards her excitedly and she also walk towards me even faster than i did!!!
Are you very sure that Felicia walked towards you at a very fast pace and complimented on you??? I strongly doubt it!!! And the word is WARDROBE, YOU IDIOT!!!

She move very close to me and take a good look at me and started asking me alot of questions! That tells me that she still cares for me!!!! I told her very long never see you already and she say yeah and i look like some korean guy now with my hairstyle. She complimented me and ask what drama i was involve in and some other questions!!!
You still look ugly with your new hairstyle please!!! I doubt she would even ask you about your new drama or something...!!!

I am too engross in her and didn't quite focus on what she ask about me. All i know is that, thanks dear i didn't expect you to be so damn nice to me!!!
She has always been a nice girl, you fool!! NOT LIKE YOU, A COLD-HEARTED, BOOTLICKING, ARROGANT BASTARD!!!

Oh my god, i couldn't believe this is actually happening!!! Am i dreaming or what? Slap my face and i realise that i am fully conscious!!!! Dear Feli has never shown me so much concern as before, i can feel it!!!! Oh my god!!!!!! I feel so happy!!!!!
It would be so much better if you smash your own brain with a sledgehammer till you lose all consciousness and become a vegetable 4 LIFE!!! Now THAT'S COOL!!! :-)

Felicia, i know that i have not been going to ur events and stuff related for a long long time. All you need to know is that even if i am not present there, my heart will be with you too. You know that i am true to you and i know that you are true to me too!
BULLSHIT!!!! Fel would never acknowledge that fact!!!

One of the reason i didn't want to attend your events is because of your fans, i just couldn't get along well with most of them and i didn't want to make things difficult for you too.
Good you know that very well!! Therefore you should forget about attending her birthday party should there be one this year!!! I still haven't forgotten about your conflicts with the Fel fans in the original MDC forums last year, and how you joined the forums with the sole purpose of getting 1000 posts in less than a month, and ended up getting BANNED for good... not once but THRICE!!!

Felicia, i know you are a very understanding person so no worries yah! STAY HAPPY ALWAYS!!!!! MUACKS!
Like I said before, you better stick to lusting after Yanzi, Sean!! You are so damn bloody childish and hypocritical!!! You really wouldn't like me when I'm angry!!!

No comments: