Wednesday, October 22, 2008

New entry on the Abominable Sean Koh

Let me say this again... this Sean Koh is truly one abominable, despicable, unrepentant son of a bitch!! He still keeps thinking that he's always right when in actual fact, HE IS SO FULL OF CORRUPTION AND FILTH. Your brain is totally full of shit, you know what I mean??? Because of his low-life status and low mentality, I have decided to shrink his words to the smallest fonts possible, simply because he does not deserve any respect at all!!! If you wanna know what he typed in one of his latest blog entries, do copy the following text, paste it in Microsoft Word and expand the font size to a larger size. Enjoy reading ;-)

Sean Koh, may I remind you that the word is MAKING A MOUNTAIN OUT OF A MOLEHILL, NOT A MOLE OUT OF A MOLEHILL!!!! This goes to show how low your IQ really is!!! And don't even bother about 'switching brains' with your older brother!!!

Somebody is just making a MOLE out of a molehill. Seriously, i don't know what he is trying to do. I have never come across such a person like him before. Because of such a petty matter, making a big fuss out of it! Now that his hits has suddenly SHOT all the way up high in the sky, i bet he must be damn happy about it.
I was really having a bad luck to met him at the movie preview. Jess told me that he wanted to make friend with me but i think otherwise now. Totally regretted it, i really don't know that he was ACTUALLY the one, who pick on my entries, making a big HOO HA out of it. When i first read his blog, i got a big shock, after some observation, i realise it was him. The first impression has already gone right down to the drain. I am so disappointed with you, whatever it is, who cares?
There was another DONKEY who is far more worse than him but i choose not to give him any attention at all. Yes, this time round i did return this guy back the attention he want. You can say whatever you like about me because honesty i don't really care. I am very used to such negative comments, i received from others. =) You are nobody to me, by right i shouldn't give u any attention at all. I will end whatever that is going on soon. There is no need for me to waste my time and effort on you at all.My time is precious, i should spend more time with my friends, family and the artistes. You don't deserve anything from me.
To everyone out there, next time if you saw me outside, do not approach me. I will be very uncivilised when i do not know a person. Who knows that if they do read my blog and are one of those who didn't like me. If you are one of those who like me, i suggest you can let me know through online. My appearance is forever changing, i can dress in a different manner, wear something special or change hairstyle. It won't be easy to recognise me, yes i do look different from my blog display pictures to a large extent. The reason is, it was taken long long time ago.
In the past not many nuffnangers view my blog because im not expose much to nuffnang. Now that this incident has happened, i have got 3 rows of nuffnangers who is viewing my blog, instead of one row. AND my unique hits has suddenly OVERSHOT all the way up 200 to 250 and sorry i don't need you to attract the extra hits for me. I will still get the average hits everyday, which is my motivation. Alright, i will put an end to it right now. There is no time for me to waste on such foolish people. He can continue to write whatever he likes for all i care already. J, i am so disappointed with you, that's about it.
P/s: I am not so much affected by what is going on yah! I get over things quite easily, i can say! =) Oh a happier note, pat return me my sms that she have finally got the stuff! Cheers! =) I wonder what to buy for dear Felicia leh. Is like her fans have got her whatever stuff already. Hmm shall plan with Cheryn sooner or later bah. Dear Feli, you know the both of us misses you! =) Aiya busy busy busy!!!! Got exams and stuff related going on! Will be free only during Nov!!!! I am looking forward to December!!!!!!!! =)

No comments: