Tuesday, September 23, 2008

MKP on Crimewatch


21st Sept 2008
Woo hoo~! Finally after so long, my crime watch episode is airing on channel 5!!!!! I specially rush back home to catch my episode wors! Hahas so far this is the first episode of mine that got my FACE so upclose and so long!!!! If not wrong its 3 minutes!!!! I am quite happy about it lah! I have also video my episode down and will be downloading it hahas!!! Its for me to commemorate! Its really not easy to film man! Lucky this one only need my facial and body language! If got script one i tell you, i will film like WHAT man! Reading it out and using the right tone and expression is not an easy thing! It require alot of effort and practises! Anyway all is well man! Great experience indeed! It was a fantastic experience acting with the 2 guy who stole my bike! Nice one!!! Please, i don't own a bike and its just for acting purpose! =)

Excuse me boy, you look damn fucking ugly in Crime Watch please!! Your hairstyle totally sucks lor, so much til you need to have your head shaved bald for goodness sake!!! You said that you appear for 3 minutes... but the truth is, you appear for only 1 freaking minute!! And judging by the way you express yourself onscreen, it's obvious that you are begging for attention and think that you're 'damn famous'!! You don't even look like 18... you look more like a 6 yr old kid with spastic tendencies looking under a girl's skirt, hahaha!!! Even my mum thinks that you look retarded in the show... remember this, you're only a small-time extra, not an international superstar!!! And mark this, it was never my intention to expose your full name, but to expose you as the psychotic, attention seeking S.O.B. that you always have been!!! If I were the scriptwriter, I would change your lines and make you say one of these lines...
  1. Hello police? My brain is gone. I think I need to be locked up in IMH very soon.
  2. Hello police? My dick is gone. I think I yanked it off when PCCing over some nude pictures!!
  3. Hello police? My balls are gone. I think I'm suffering from gonorrhea due to all those lustful thoughts on Yanzi and other actresses!!
  4. Hello police? My hair is about to be gone, and I need a barber to shave the remainder off.

How you like that now, PUNK!!! XDDDD

This is the video I uploaded...

No comments: