Sunday, September 21, 2008

Summary of MKP's September blog entries

Ok ok, maybe I lied about my decision to end Project MKP, but I never said that I was gonna stop dissing that abominable showoff, cause I NEVER will!! I hate him more than I hate the people who bullied me in my primary/secondary school days. Here is my deduction on Sean Koh Tze Seng's character... in the format of "20 Things You Might Know About The Young Man Known As MKP"

  1. MKP's total number of posts for this month is insanely high again (nearing 60 this time!! WTH), just like August's post total. This is proof of his attention seeking persona.
  2. MKP explained that the purpose of his blog is to "keep an account of his teenage lifestyle, so that he can reminisce about it when he grows older." IF he ever becomes an adult...
  3. MKP is a self-centered and insecure brat who cares only for himself and not for his friends, or even family.
  4. MKP treats everything like a joke, and shows absolutely no respect towards the recently deceased... he continues to spew out lustful thoughts on Yanzi even when focusing on the recent passing of the latter's singing coach Nicole Lai.
  5. MKP sure knows how to waste a lot of money on branded goods, and has absoultely no self-control over his own expenses. Tsk tsk, shame on you!!
  6. MKP, boastful as ever, still thinks that he is "very famous and handsome" (PUKE!!!!).
  7. MKP obviously does not know how to be humble and discerning, as proven by the nonsense and number of exclaimation marks in his posts. He has no idea that his pride and arrogance can actually cause anger and hurt among many others.
  8. MKP is a certified camera whore/male whore... taking pictures of himself and his half-naked body. He is just as desperate as the eyebrow plucker Steven Lim... maybe a lot worse.
  9. MKP's brain may have been linked directly to his digicam or to his house computer... the more he blogs about his life, the smaller his brain gets.
  10. MKP's IQ is still as low as ever, and his English isn't getting any better, yet he still claims to be 'intelligent and civilised'. In your dreams, little boy!!
  11. MKP thinks that "what he's doing is right in the eyes of God", when in actual fact he is doing very ungodly stuff by boasting about his life!!
  12. MKP keeps 'advertising' about the type of food he eats and the stuff he buys from the supermarket. Maybe he should take a picture of himself in the loo or something!!!
  13. MKP might be going crazy. In addition to being an obsessed and desperate freak, he is losing the ability to tell fiction apart from reality.
  14. MKP truly knows how to play bootlicker to various celebs, and he claims that "all the artistes and crew" recognise him... when he is only a SMALL FRY!!! Even the most experienced artiste (eg. Li Yinzhu) knows how to stay humble.
  15. MKP is a two-faced individual. One minute he stated that he is satisfied with what he has and not buy any more branded stuff, and the next minute he stated that he would like to buy a few more accessories, including those linked to Yanzi. LOL!!
  16. MKP is a certified SICK FREAK-um-PAEDOPHILE... fancy him to ogle at his boss' young daughters!!! He is really like a toad lusting over a swan's flesh...
  17. MKP has very questionable taste. It is normal for guys in general to go gaga over beautiful girls like Felicia and Joanne, but he calls Xiaxue beautiful??? POOI EH!!!
  18. MKP is suspected to be gay. Or at the very least, bisexual. Other than going gaga over severl male artistes (which is so wrong!!), he has received many friend requests from homosexuals, no thanks to the half-nekkid pictures he puts up in his account!!
  19. Most disturbing of all, MKP is totally ungrateful, unfilial and disrespectful towards his parents, and even goes to the extent of insulting them!! WTH
  20. Damn, I can't seem to think of anymore... but I'm sure that all of you will agree with me on the aforementioned points, right? (evil smirk)

Once again, God's hand had worked upon MKP, and he had to pay the price for his carelessness...

20th Sept entry
When we go back to our lockers, i found out that my SEXY Havanas slippers is actually STOLEN! I was so enrage man!!!! I am not angry about the price or what of the Havanas, i worry about me having to BEAR FOOT out of this place! Its all my fault man! I shouldn't have put my Havanas outside instead in my lockers!!!! Don't you know that branded stuff that is left alone will be STOLEN? A lesson learnt indeed! My food too, was STOLEN! I bought quite a number of food from Old Chunky but it was stolen as well!Lucky my water bottle is not stolen! This morning i just mix my new Zealand honey in it and i have to POUR everything away! It is always better to be safe than sorry, what a waste of my expensive honey!!!! Why take both my slipper and my food?Take the food lah aiyo! Damn that fool man, i will treat it as a beggar who doesn't have a slipper yearn to have a branded one. =) I am so mean! XD Anyway it was pretty sad lah, i have NEVER bear footed out of anywhere for no particular reason before!!!! I have to bear footed all the way out of the place and take LRT and MRT to compass point to buy a new slipper! People are looking at me please!
Obigood, your slippers got stolen and you have to walk bare-footed (NOT bear-footed, dumbass!!) in the MRT station!! And your food also kena stolen!! This is what happens to evil people!!! And you look damn disgusting in your photos can... zi pai about 100 times, and still try to act cute!! Wah lau eh, damn sickening can!!! I hope the army calls you up real soon... oh, and I think your female friends from your so-called FB clique sure will get raped someday soon! Esp the one known as Jess... she looks smokin' indeed :-p

No comments: