Friday, August 22, 2008

First episode of research on MKP

Mr Koh Tze Seng, you are being very closely monitored by none other than yours truly. This is my deducation on your personality/mentality based on what you have typed in your blog. Today will be the official first post of 'research', or Project MKP Episode 1 as of this blog. And I am not afraid to express my views about you in public!! ;-)

August 18th entry
Link: http://seankohsk.blogspot.com/2008/08/yanzi-and-taoli-on-news-chn8.html

Everyone knows how much i love my deal idol YANZI more than anyone else!!!!!!I love her like every single day!!!! Whenever i have news of her, i will get high like crazy!!!!
We all know you love her to the point of insanity, that you even wanna have designs with her??? Super Sicko...

Yes, Tao Li love her like mad too!!! My mum told me that Tao Li will be on TV and i went to catch it, she also told me that yanzi will be with tao li also and i got super high!!!!! I got so excited and quickly find where is my camera and get ready to take pictures! True enough yanzi appear on news to give Tao Li a big surprise!!!!! Tao li was so shock and yanzi gave her a big hug with a big flowers!!!! I am like so envy lah!!!!!!! This explains why when one is famous he or she usually get what they requested for!!!!!
I got nothing to say about Stefanie Sun making a surprise appearance in Tao Li's interview session, that is pure coincidence. But I do have plenty to say about your response to that, Mr Koh!!! And i bet your mum or dad is a Chinese national, right???

YANZI!!!!! SINCE WHEN U RETURN BACK TO MEDIACORP???? Must be super highly secretively lah!!!! I got no news about it at all!!!! I keep receiving calls to return back to mediacorp but i rejected all of it. If i know u will be back, i will heck care anything and return back!!!!!LOVE YOU FOREVER AND EVER!!!!!!
If I were a committee member of Yanzi's fanclub, I would simply go up to you and tell you to GO FUCK YOURSELF!!! And then proceed to fire your ass from the fanclub, and ask the cops to put a restraining order on you to ensure that you don't go anywhere near Yanzi. You are indeed a STALKER.

I love my Olympus camera!!!! nice and super shot images!!!!!!!! Thanks!!!!
I'm pretty sure that your brain and lifeforce is directly linked to that stupid camera of yours, ha!! I really wonder what will happen if I smash the camera to pieces... I would like to see blood flow out from your brain (if you had any at all).

August 21st entry
Link: http://seankohsk.blogspot.com/2008/08/phews.html

Wow everything went smoothly for me!! I took my private o levels english oral and it went well for me!
Are you sure??? Makes it sound "very easy". English oral is never easy to get through. To be honest, I flunked in my composition. And I am qutie sure you read the passage with broken English!

Phews! I had no problem for reading, picture and conversation! The picture is all about the teachers and the childrens playing eagle catch chicks. I explain everything in great detailed and stop until she move on to the conversation
This is proof that you have the mentality of a 6-yr old kid, that's all i can say.

LOL! 2 coversation topic was asked, first is regarding if i am a boss what kind of business will i want to operate. Excellent one! I have learn quite alot about business and i speak freely! Everything make sense and the other topic is about how women have a career and on the other hand maintain a family. For the career women topic i talk about ZOE TAY as an example!!!!Nice one! Elaborate alot as well! Lucky what i read from the book help me!!!! Have a deep breath after that! =)
Mai hao lian liao lah!! I think you bragged a lot during your English oral, so much til the examiners' eardrums wanna burst. I bet that if you were to be a boss, you would make an extremely incompetent boss, and people will turn against you for your horrible behavior. And do you really think that Zoe Tay will be proud of you for using her as an example??? She will be laughing at you!!!

Yes, i passed my previous O levels english but i would like to get better grade this time round.
Are you sure you really passed your O level English?? I am starting to doubt the genuinity From what I remember, the minimum grade to get into a course in poly is C6 or D7. Therefore I'm very sure you got E8 or F9. Otherwise you wouldnt be retaking your English paper again, and your posts wouldn't have a billion grammatical errors. And I doubt that's the only subject you're retaking. I bet you failed a few more subjects, given your simplicity and stupidity.

Went to a shopping centre and have some window shopping. Wanted to buy quite a number of things but i should not be spending money again. I have better learn how to save money!!! Anyway i bought one Nike strap and it was like damn nice please! Time for me to change my strap to this new Nike one! =)
You have been wasting so much cash on various products for a long time, and now you suddenly say that you wanna learn how to save money. And right after that, you said that you want to buy the Nike strap to replace your current one!! Man, you can be so two-faced at times.

Received email from that director again, she told me to meet up with her and she will provide more exact details for me. Her assistant also called me and told me that she will be sending one guy to help me out on that project as well. Wah looks like she is going to give me loads of things to do until i need a guy to help me out. Wow.... i am not going to disappoint you! This is a great chance for me to learn and experience more things before i step out into the working society! =) If i do it well, next time she will give me more important projects to help her out, cheers!
Three words... PAI MA PI (bootlicker).

Tmr will be a busy day for me! At night i will be going to CQ CD autograph session! =) YES 933 ROCKS! CQ ROCKS!I received facebook invitation from Derrick Hoh to attend his album autograph session leh. He also invite alot of people to go. When i listen his songs on 933 and i find that it is nice lah! I am still bewilder whether to buy his album and go for the autograph session or not haiz!!!!! I remember during his superstar days i do supported him lah.
Yah lah yah lah, whatever lah. I can only say that your level of obsession had reached a new high. And you expect every artiste to remember you?? You're not even a VIP for goodness... you're only a SMALL FRY. As small as Plankton from the "Spongebob SquarePants" cartton.

August 22nd entry
Link: http://seankohsk.blogspot.com/2008/08/its-friday_22.html

WOO HOO ! WOO HOO! WOO HOO!!! ALL THE 933 DJ IS DAMN HAPPY ABOUT TODAY BECAUSE ITS FRIDAY!Friday is always the day when i can go home in the late morning hahas!!!!I took alot of Zi Lian pictures today hahas!Went for my lunch with my friends at Sumo House and the food rocks!Bought fruits!
Two words... camera whore. Expect many pictures of fruits in the next entry. As if we 'never see fruits' before.

I have got few entry coming up soon and i am happy about these few entry!I am glad that my readership still maintain the same whether i blog or not. Thank you! =)
Attention seeker. Retard. Narciccist. Sick freak. Idiot. Ass-clown. 'Nuff said.

And these posts confirm will attract a lot of transversites or pimp daddies, muahaha...!!! :-D
August 11th and 15th entries
http://seankohsk.blogspot.com/2008/08/sun-tanning.html
http://seankohsk.blogspot.com/2008/08/i-love-sun.html

My latest deduction on MKP, after many weeks of research... he is a certified wacko. And a true-blue JABRONI. Intelligence and character still hasn't improved after so long.

No comments: