Saturday, August 23, 2008

Second episode of 'research' on MKP

Behold Episode 2 of "Project MKP"...

22nd August entry A
http://seankohsk.blogspot.com/2008/08/cq-cd-autograph-session.html

I am sick of chasing already, i didn't know that Felicia will be there as well. My mind is all about YANZI, YANZI AND MORE YANZI!
Hmmm if you're really 'sick of chasing', when why the hell is your mind still full of filthy thoughts of Sun Yanzi??? Your intelligence is already deteriorating even as you speak.

4 full years of chasing the artistes and i am totally sick of it already.
Hmmph!! I strongly doubt it. The next day, you say you will want to continue chasing them.

From now on, i will channel all my energy into mediacorp which mean doing all kinds of part time there.
Yeah, and your soul will plunge further into eternal damnation.

I have got quite a number of contacts already and they will be able to help me.
No, I don't think so. They will scorn you for being such a childish moron.


Mediacorp is a place where i am very familiar about and feel so happy when i am there because of the great peoples, not including the artistes.
And you think you hold a very high position at Mediacorp??? Mr Lucas Chow and Mr Errol Pang will be so enraged to read this, I can assure you.

I am not going to be like a crazy fan who see the artistes and get so high like what anymore. When i return back to mediacorp next time i will just see them and smile at them, thats all.
Mr Koh Tze Seng, you are already a crazy fan whose arogance and stupidity had incurred the wrath of everyone else. Otherwise I wouldn't be doing 'extensive research' on you right now. And I can't imagine a 'humble' you.

I left the place without having the CD sign because i am really very tired. On the way back home in the mrt, i have a deep thinking about this issue. I don't feel that there is a need to chase anymore. Time to grow up, artistes are human as well, thats what everybody told me in mediacorp. Time to be enlighten Sean Koh.
As far as we know, you will never stay true to your word. We know too well you will not be able to grow up. Soon after this, you will say you wanna go chase after artistes again. So two-faced!! And you will never ever be 'enlightened' cos you don't believe in Jesus.

So long never see Felicia and i find that she seems to change quite abit already.Oh well.I just only want to see Yanzi and thats about it. She is the only one that matters to me now. Will ask more people to help me keep a look out for her in mediacorp. All i know is that she won't have much news until next year. Time to concentrate on my studies better.
You are damn freaking obsessed over Yanzi lor, no different from a stalker. And since you say you 'care only for Yanzi', you should keep to your 'promise' better not show up at Felicia's birthday party (if there's one this year)... otherwise you confirm will get it from me!!

22nd August entry B
Link: http://seankohsk.blogspot.com/2008/08/gift-for-my-mum.html

I know i have been neglecting my mum for awhile. Ever since i pay full attention to the artistes, i neglected her. She is always concern about me and there i am spending all my times with the artistes. I will put a stop to this from now on. Naturally, the artistes cannot be compared to my Mum.
Yeah yeah, and you still think of Yanzi. I mean it's ok for any fan to chase stars, but they also spend quality with their parents. Shame on you for neglecting your parents all this while!!

23rd August entry
http://seankohsk.blogspot.com/2008/08/thank-you-nuffnang.html

Although i am very lethargic during the event just now but what happen today brights up my life. I will be wearing a smile and sleep.
Maybe I should put a permanent smile on that fugly face of yours!! Someone lend me a jacknife?

My deduction... MKP does not deserve a chance to improve himself, given his stubbornness, craftiness and ignorance among other negative traits. Although he says that he would not 'chase after stars' anymore, there is a very high possibility that he will be going back to Square One. Even now, his mind is still flooded with impure thoughts of lust over his fave singer.

4 comments:

Joey said...

haha.. Yap, I agree.. "if u sick of chasing". Then, dun chase Yanzi, Chong Qing Event, go mdc loh.. Haha..

TaNaT DaMaN said...

Well said there, Joey! He should also remove that huge pic containing pictures of him with many artistes at the top of his blog. He will still remain a fugly, rotten freak no matter how many times he zi pai...

Joey said...

haha.. he just want to make ppl jealous that he is close with which artiste? And let ppl know that he know alot MDC PA, AP.. Haiz.. who care of it meh?No matter, how many artiste know who is he? He don't have their nos, also no use.. stop being so childish.. Be mature.. Haiz..

TaNaT DaMaN said...

Not only that, Sean Koh aka MKP fails to realize that sometimes popular people can be well-known for the wrong reasons. And he fails to realize the true importance of HUMILITY. He doesnt even know that arrogance can cause anger and hurt to other people... he is nothing but an unrepentant liar.