Saturday, August 30, 2008

Fourth episode of 'research' on MKP

Here are some of the most recent posts by the infamous and despicable Mr Kiam Pa... most of which sound quite disturbing.

28th August entry (with an NC-16 rating)
Link: http://seankohsk.blogspot.com/2008/08/kids-are-so-lovely.html

I went with Cheryn to the Director condo to help celebrate her daughter birthday and she have got 3 daughters man! Her condo is like so damn far from my house! I have to travel all the way to CCC and take LRT to somewhere and later have to travel a distance again before going into her condo and walk another long distance!
Do you really need to tell everyone the 'full details' on how to get to the director's house??? Such a long-winded ass-clown!!

LOL!I got a shock to see so many hornets on the floor 'walking' when i pass by the shopping mall! I quickly avoid them and walk away. Phews!
Another sign of the Devil drawing you closer to him... tsk tsk. And how can hornets 'walk', may I ask you??? THEY FLY, YOU BODOH!!!

We went into the house and saw so many people man!!!!I don't know any of them other than the director and surprisingly some of them know me and called out my name!
LIAR!!! You think you who??? An international superstar is it??? You are no different from Prince Absolom from the Biblical times. One day you will be stuck to some tree and one of your closest friends will have to kill you.

I counted the number of kids there and i realise there are 20 kids!!!! Omg!!! So lovely!!!! I have never seen so many kids in a house playing around so happily! They are playing with hamsters and some watching cartoon. It was really great man. I observe the kids behaviour and it was so cool! The 3 daughters of the director looks so much like her and is damn cute please!!!!
The most WTF paragraph of all time, after the lustful paragraphs on Sun Yanzi. Mr Koh Tze Seng has gone over the top again... ogling at LITTLE KIDS??? No doubt he's got paedophilic thoughts in his filthy mind... this is totally SICK!!!

27th August entry
Link: http://seankohsk.blogspot.com/2008/08/who-i-gave-my-first-kiss-to-xd.html
Since it was her (Junru) birthday each of us gave her a hug and KISS as well! Oh man! I have never kiss anyone before!!!
Are you even sure that's 'your first kiss'??? Don't tell me you 'never kissed your parents' before when you were younger??? You mean those don't 'count' meh???

Junru become the first person whom i give my first kiss to! I won't or will never anyhow give my kiss to anyone except my girlfriend lah! Junru you are honoured man!!!!!
I know I don't have any right to interfere in your social circle of friends, but I seriously think you and Junru can go steady liao. Careful she doesn't break your arm in future, since she got first place for a taekwondo competition, haha!! :-p

At first when i was ask by Jess and wei ming to kiss her and i was quite reluctant to do so lah! But since it was her birthday, after thinking for awhile, i am willing to do that! XDDDD
'Quite' reluctant??? Yeah right, I think deep down inside, you can't wait to kiss Junru lor. And you were imagining that it was Sun Yanzi you were kissing very passionately lor, haha!

Wah it was really something i have never done before, a whole new experience! Kissing on the cheek is okay actually, it stands for friends kiss! But when they ask me to kiss the lip and tongue kiss, i totally rejected them HAHAS!!!! Sinful man!
What you are doing is already a big pile of filth and sin lor!! I mean I know that everyone is born a sinner, but your arrogance, stupidity and overconfidence are already enough evidence on the amount of sin in your life. You are no different from the arrogant and rebllious Absolom in the Bible.
26th August entry
Link: http://seankohsk.blogspot.com/2008/08/exams-period.html
Oh, my exams are here already.... 2 more weeks, i will be having my holidays! But but i can't really enjoy it because i have got my private Os. The holidays is meant to brush up all my private Os subjects.
Better not waste your time, boy!! And you should spend more time in your studies than blogging tons of crap coming from your brain... whichever part of your body it's located!!

My brother will be back by then and hope he will be free to teach me as well. XD
I simply feel you're an embarassment to your brother, an air force pilot (and as ugly as you). 'Nuff said.

Til now i don't have much confident of passing my private Os because of the lack of enough revision. Been really busy with projects and assignment that is going on.
The main reson why you lack the time for revision is probably because your mind is still flooded with lustful thoughts for Sun Yanzi!!

So far, i am doing fine now finish some of my exams and some of it, i believe i did well.
Are you sure you are doing fine now??? I think you did terribly. You can fool others, but you certainly CAN'T fool God. He knows you inside out, no matter how you try to hide your darkest secrets.

This upcoming exams will be the final one. This 2 weeks is for me to revise and study hard for it. There is one last written paper to go and one assignment exam.
And what are you gonna do if you fail this paper??? Cry like a big baby, I believe!! You will have no choice but to go study in ITE. Look at me, I may not have qualified into poly, but I still completed TWO courses in ITE, and gotten certs!!! If you don't wanna go to ITE, I guess you better serve NS already, boy!!

25th August entry
Link: http://seankohsk.blogspot.com/2008/08/i-love-style.html
Actually it was my Ku Ma arrange one. We went to her house first and later follow her to the place. Oh man her house got her Jack Russel dog!!!! I got a shock when the dog start to bark so loudly because i am stranger to him. Later on he know me already and start to play with me! That dog keep jumping onto my hand to play! Took some pictures of him as well, dogs are lovely please!
Another example of how simplistic and stupid MKP can be. I think his brain is much smaller than that of a Stegosaurus (whose brain size is like, the size of a pea?). And his grammar is still as atrocious as ever. His behavior as well as his mentality is already worse than that of his Ku Ma's dog.

After much reconsideration, I have decided not to continue with this mudslinging any longer. I won't gain any profit from it anyway, and if I carry on doing this, I would slowly be drifting away from God. Who knows that a friend of MKP might report this to the admin staff, or even the police? (most recently, 2 youngsters have been jailed for making racist remarks in their blogs) In that way, MKP would really win the war. I shan't fall for his trap any further, and thus tomorrow's entry will be the last episode of Project MKP. No use living in anger because of one person who's not a relative or friend of mine, right? Let this overconfident and childish moron burn in hell for all we care...

No comments: