Saturday, August 30, 2008

Third episode of 'research' on MKP

Don't you just wanna beat Mr Sean Koh Tze Seng to a bloody pulp? This entry sure will get you laughing til you peng san, and also increase your anger factor!

29th August entry
Link: http://seankohsk.blogspot.com/2008/08/believe-it-or-not.html

Today was a day when i fear of something that is unnatural. Today was a day when i was feeling so afraid of something happening. Today is an unpleasant day for me. Do you believe in ghost? Yes, i do believe in this. I have the sudden urge to listen to Zhou Gong Jiang Gui CD for the first time and i used my laptop to listen. The story was really very scary please!
If the story is scary, then don't listen at all lor!! BLOODY IDIOT. It's true that ghosts do exist, but I personally believe in only one type of ghost... the Holy Spirit as stated in the Bible. And I can see that you have a lot of fear in your heart. Oh, and I only believe in the fact that your mind is full of SHIT!!

Later i started feeling something weird that is going to happen. True enough when i took mrt home with SM, my phone suddenly gone haywire. I realise that there are few water droplets kind of spot appearing on my screensaver. I started pressing the buttons and it doesn't seems to work at all. The phone just hang for no particular reason. I have got no choice but to take out the battery to shut down my phone. When i on it again, there is no response at all. When i return home to charge and restart my phone, likewise there is no response at all!I started to panic because later on i have to meet up with them to go to causeway point to watch the movie 4bia. I have no phone to contact them at all.
HAHAHA... serves you right, you imbecile!! Your first phone got stolen, and your second one got damaged. And do you even need to go into full detail on how you tried to restore your phone's power?

I took out my old phone and trying using it and guess what? No response again! My old phone is always ready for backup but this time round everything just go against my will.
Everything IS going against your will since the very beginning!! And likewise, you are going against God's will all this while!!!

I became furious and flunk my old phone to the wall and the phone drop and crack, nice one! who cares about it? i don't.
WE DON'T CARE EITHER. We only care about getting rid of your pathetic existence!!

I quickly bath and changed before i took mrt to woodlands to meet them. My phone is not working at all and i cannot live without my phone!!!
I already warned you earlier that the hand of God is upon you, and something very bad will happen to you. Seems like the evil spirits have done great wonders to your phone, you arrogant brat!!

My stupid phone is really giving me trouble at the wrong time!!!!! I wanna scold vulgarities!!!! Nah, i don't usually hurl that, i am civilised.
Civilised, MY ASS!!! More like Ch**b**lized, you over-the-top, long-winded, arrogant, malicious, retarded, despicable, sickening freak!! What happened to "Mr Discerning"???

How ah? weekend is going to be busy and i need my phone!!!! I better go do something about it tomorow.
I know what you can do... you can either eat your own shit/mucus/earwax, or go fuck yourself, by simply stuffing that damaged phone up your own anus!! Muahaha!! :-p

My deduction on MKP: he is a certified nutcase, and a paedophile. Nuff said.

No comments: