Thursday, June 26, 2008

11th day... visiting relatives

Happy Birthday to Pan Ling Ling, Li Shu Ling and Jianwei
Wednesday, 25th June

Nothing much done before 5 pm... I had lunch with Pa and Kundam at Tesco Lotus (we also bought some clothes there). We watched some DVDs, went for evening walk, and after that we headed to A-Noik's house. A-Noik (Pa's younger sister, aka my aunt) and family had come back from the States the night before, they were resting earlier due to jetlag. Cousin Peenut (A-Noik's 2nd daughter) woke up from her long sleep and I had a chat with her for a while. I also compared tummies with Ah Boon (A-Noik's husband, aka my uncle), when they remarked on how big I look. Pramen (Pa's older sister, aka my 1st aunt) was also with them.

Then we all went to Cousin Peepui's (A-Noik's 1st daughter) restaurant located at Bang Saen... man, I had no idea that Peepui was the owner of Anytime's Thai Fusion Food!! :-O Moreover, the restaurant had opened only about 10 days ago (on the same day I arrived in Thailand, how coincidental.) I was indeed delighted to know that the place served Western food along with Thai delicacies, so I happily ordered Spicy Bacon Spagetthi for dinner. Man, there were so many things to choose from. I would love to go there again and try another dish :-p
Yep, that's Peenut posing with the spagetthi :-)
I could have taken picture of the whole family, but unfortunately, Ah Boon and the others were too busy chatting away with the other waitresses. Maybe next time then, there's still 2 more weeks to go. The place looked quite well-off btw, esp with a Sawasdee Coffee restaurant just next to it. :-)

No comments: