Saturday, July 5, 2008

20th days... monkey business!!

Friday, 4th July

In the morning, I saw a rather sad sight along the roadside... something that looked like a lump of shit near a bitch (female dog lah!) lying at the pavement.


Upon closer look, I saw that the lump was actually a dead rat. The poor rodent reminded me too much of the rat from "Ratatouille". :-(

The three of us (Kundam, Pa and myself) went to Bang Saen to try out some sticky rice with chicken and lettuce, for lunch of course. Most importantly, I finally got a haircut, yippee!!! Then on the way back to Chonburi, as we drove along a bridge, we saw lots of MONKEYS!!! I immediately went bananas, snapping away at the rather adorable-looking monkeys jumping along the road, with my cam phone that is. No sign of Hanuman or Sun Wukong...


After that, me and Pa went to Makro to buy some stuff, and then went back to da house for a short rest. The trio had dinner of sticky rice with beef steak, crispy lettuce and chicken with Uncle Nam, his wife, nephew and son at another part of Bang Saen. I nearly tripped upon ogling at some mei nus walking down the street. From 1930 to 2100 hrs, we went for anotehr long session of prayer meeting, and then Pa plus myself went for more shopping at Big C. That's where I encountered TWO KATOEYS!!

No comments: