Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Last day of Khao Yai tour

17th day, 1st July (Tuesday)


We left the place for good at about 9 am, after having breakfast at same old place...

But not before taking some pictures of the 2 roosters there :-)


From 10 to 11, the 5 of them went around a certain SERS to investigate some bunk resorts...

Although I was obviously bored there, I still managed to take pictures of a lizard perched on a tree trunk... note the color change on its neck.



Following a brief stop at hospital, then we paid a visit to Wang Nam Khieo Church (looks rather run down). Together with a pastor, his pregnant wife and another church worker, the 10 of us went to a certain William Crowe's house, where the Scotsman related to us on his life before settling in Thailand. Due to obvious boredom, I decided to have a brief chat with the 3 dogs belonging to Mr Crowe.


From 2 to 2.30 pm, we went to Village Farm and Winery... I was bored to tears there.
At abt 3 pm, we went to have lunch at some stall near petrol kiosk. We went past a funeral procession... could that be Princess Gaylana's wake? I'll never know. Then again, it couldn't be, cos the wake would have been held at Bangkok instead.


Then came another long journey for abt 1 hr... at abt 5.30 pm, we stopped at a certain Tang Seng Jua (a place that sells Chinese snacks), where I encountered a KATOEY!!! What the hell... if he/she touched me, I confirm WILL slap him/her!!! :-S


Then we went to have dinner at food stall, then buy souvenirs at the stall next to it Then we went to visit Dad's cell group for a short while, after which, Ace dropped me back at my place, and I had a well-deserved sleep.

Psalm 131
My heart is not proud, O LORD, my eyes are not haughty; I do not concern myself with great matters or things too wonderful for me. But I have stilled and quieted my soul; like a weaned child with its mother, like a weaned child is my soul within me. O Israel, put your hope in the LORD both now and forevermore.

No comments: