Saturday, July 12, 2008

Returning to The Lion City...

Happy Birthday to...
11th July- Jackson Koh, Kelly Poon (yes, the Shakalaka Baby), and Cheryl Desiree Chan (yes, the pretty babe from "I Not Stupid")
12th July- Topher Grace (Venom!!), Tommy and Caiyun

By the time you read this, I would have already been on the flight back to Singapore. You don't need to know the full details on what I did yesterday and today; all I can say is that I certainly had a great time on either day. I have certainly seen a lot of things and learnt a lot during my 28-day stay in Thailand. I would love to stay longer, but I'm afraid I have to return to my real home, which is much cleaner and safer than the roads in Chonburi. And I won't need to worry about being harassed by crazy dogs or step on dog poo... I'd rather spend an hour with any cat than with a dog (except Kundam's pet dog, ha!).
Please pray that I have a safe journey back to Singapore... right now I shall put up a song in dedication to everyone I've missed. Til then, see you all in my main blog!! ;-)

Westlife- Home (The Michael Buble hit)

Another summer day has come and gone away
In Paris and Rome, but I wanna go home
Mmmmmm
Maybe surrounded by a million people
I still feel all alone, I just wanna go home
Oh I miss you, you know

And I’ve been keeping all the letters that I wrote to you
Each one a line or two
“I’m fine baby, how are you?”
Well I would send them but I know that it’s just not enough
The words were cold and flat
And you deserve more than that

Another aeroplane, another sunny place
I’m lucky I know, but I wanna go home
Well I’ve got to go home

Let me go home...
I’m just too far from where you are
I wanna come home
Let me go home...
I've had my run, baby I'm done
I wanna go home

And I feel just like I’m living someone else’s life
It’s like I just stepped outside
When everything was going right
And I know just why you could not come along with me
Cause this was not your dream
And you always believe in me

Another winter day has come and gone away
In even Paris and Rome
And I wanna go home
Oh, I miss you, you know

Let me go home...
I’ve had my run, baby I’m done
I gotta go home
Let me go home...
I'll be all right, I’ll be home tonight
I’m coming back home

No comments: