Sunday, July 6, 2008

22nd day... tons of madness

Sunday, 6th July

This was what I observed during Sunday service at First United Methodist Church...
- Some parents ah, don't know how to teach their kids to behave themselves in church, let them run around like monkeys during worship time. This is a church, NOT a zoo for Christ's sake!! Even the kids from Nom Tamleung village behave much better than those two toddlers.
- I dunno much about the lady speaker, but she made up some stories halfway through the sermon (something to do with Acts 13), and her prayer time was sooooo long, I literally fell asleep throughout most of it!! Then again, I have encountered speakers MUCH WORSE than her in years past, mostly in GTC (the church I used to worship in). Maybe the lady pastor should stick to paryer intercession instead.

- Only about 6 kids from Nom Tamleung village turned up... the ones who are the most well-behaved (and most dedicated), that is. That includes the little gal who reminds me of Jerena. They were playing around with Dad's belly as well as mine!! :-O

- the dogs residing within the church probably hated the sermon as much as the people did... one male dog (balls to you!!) took a leak in the middle of the parking lot, and a bitch did her big business at another part of the road.

We had dinner at same old food stall (beef steak, cabbage, sticky rice, etc) at Bang Saen, with Pa, Kundam, Uncle Nam and family. Can I say that Uncle Nam's wife looks a bit like Jonathan Leong, with the straight hair and pouty lips?? :-p
Oh, I nearly smacked into a lamppost, cos I saw a few pretty babes who looked SMOKIN'!! And Laemtong Shopping Center looked rather rundown... thoh, and SHAME ON THAT STUPID MONGREL WHO DARE BITE UNCLE NAM'S NEPHEW!! Somebody better put that animal to sleep... :-@

A few more days and we're going to BANGKOK!!! Oh man, I am getting freakin' excited :-P

No comments: